Friday 10 June 2011

Calling all guinea pig rescues!

If you run a guinea pig rescue, I would love to hear from you! I have a list of links on the right of some rescues but I know there are more out there! If you would like your link to be added, please, please contact me. You can do this either by leaving a comment, or send me an email (which you can find in my profile).

Also I would like to do features on individual rescues around the UK, if you would like me to blog about your rescue then please contact me. It would be a whole feature with a Q&A about your rescue, and any pics you would like to share of some of your piggies and your rescue.

I think it is so important to raise awareness in the UK about the importance of adopting a piggie and giving them a new forever home, rather than buying from a pet shop or a breeder. Why do this when there are so many unwanted guinea pigs out there!?

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment